3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

superchip info....

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005 | 06:43 PM
guido7
|
Veteran
Default RE: superchip info....

Just received a letter from Superchips....and it says......and I quote....

Hello GUIDO,
Sorry, but programming for the 2004 hemi, will not be released until the summer of 2005. Currently tuner does not offer option of correcting speedo for a different gear ratio. Until 2004 program is released, it is impossible to predict whatoptions will be available.
Thank you for your patience, and inquiry about our product.

Sooooo, thats the scoup from the horses mouth....I guess we'll have to just wait (anyone with an 04-05 hemi that is) till it comes out....NOW I am bitting at the bit for it to arrive...LOL........

Have to call Hyper too...will let you all know....

Later..........GUIDO

Old 04-07-2005 | 07:18 PM
guido7
|
Veteran

Note.........Just got off the phone with Hypertech.... this is what they said to me....

It does NOT change tranny shift points....
Does not change rear gear mods.......like mine with 456 gears....

it performs a fuel and spark curve adjustment, rev limiter and reads and clears diagnostic probs......

Thats the scoop so far... I am going to wait to see what Super has to offer before I make any moves...

Just trying to get the facts out to us all....let me know what you all hear, if anything....GUIDO

Old 04-07-2005 | 09:50 PM
guido7
|
Veteran

Ok, again I received a message from Superchips.... and the rep for them at the office said, and I Quote.......

"hello again GUIDO,

By the way, I was fortunate enough to test drive a 2004 with our tuning installed... I was VERY IMPRESSED. I believe you will be

too. I am sure it will be well worth your wait.

Thanks again...."

So thats all I have to say for now...sorry for makin so much noise over this issue, I just feel with the proper inquiries, and a little responses, things come together....let me know what you ALL think.......GUIDO

Old 03-25-2012 | 10:54 PM
jcb36
Rookie
Default Superchip 3865 slow to down shift when stopping and slowing down

Oito rio ir

Last edited by jcb36; 04-07-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Quick Reply: superchip info....