3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Close Call

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Close Call

I had a very close call tonight. The light turned green and I entered the intersection. I saw a van but it was stopped with it's blinker on so I went ahead and went. By the time I get almost past him I look to my right and he is about to nail my door! I floored it and managed to get out of his way, but he was less than a foot away from side-swiping my a$$end. I turned into the parking lot turned around and took after this idiot. He pulled into a gas station when he saw me, and I went up and confronted him. I told him you do realize you almost effing hit me? (This is where I start to feel like a douche) He goes yea I'm paralysed from the waist down and my hand-control caught on my leg I couldn't stop it. (Now I feel like dying) I told him I was sorry for what I did and we both went on our way. This scared the crap out of me, because all that was going through my mind was the pictures of Bwhite's truck.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:24 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker

lol thats sucks. Funny thing is something like that happened to me yesterday, I was in a turn or go straight lane and the guy next to me was in a turn only lane. Light turns green and I go to turn and the fuc stick next to me decides he wants to go straight. Fortunatley he realized how big of a douche he was before he side swiped me. This cat must have been 90 yrs old, I wanted to choke what little life he had in him, but I didnt.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:52 PM
draco8494
Captain

AHAHAHAHA^^^^ i hate old people.....so awkward to see them driving allmost touching the steering wheel and on oxygen...what happens if there out of oxy? they kill some1 ridiculous. but yeah to the OP that kinda does suck, you confront some 1 and hes paralyzed.. go figure

Old 10-18-2009, 09:01 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

At least he had a honest excuse. Wasn't some stupid chick texting on her cell phone.
My son ifs in a wheelchair so I have a soft spot for the disabled. He will never drive our van, but he gets around ok in his power chair. He has Cerebral Palsy and is 23 now.
Bought a $40k Braun Companionvan for him to ride in style. Yep, it's a Dodge
Name:  DSCN2617.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  114.1 KB

Last edited by lxman1; 10-18-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Close Call