3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What's up + A Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeh I will be there...hopefully the rain stays away. It is supposed to be nice for now and cool... that couldnt be nicer for some hot chili!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 PM
PDeezy

Ya I'll try to make it out, hopefully I'll have the subs installed by then. Got the fold flat storage out tonight, picking up the subs tomorrow, should be in tmr night.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
PDeezy

Ok so now i have the box...

I found some subs for pretty cheap on craigslist to hold me over until i can buy some better ones.

Both are alpine, but one set is type S and the other is type E. From what I can gather the type S's will be louder (spl), but the type E's will sounds better (sq). Am I right in assuming this? And in your opinions' which would sound better with my set up?

This is a hard decision for me because, well obviously I'd rather have both spl and sq, but for the price I'm not gonna get it. Leaning towarads the type E's because they're cheaper. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Here's the links incase anyone cares

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/1426395667.html

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ele/1387556013.html

Last edited by PDeezy; 10-22-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: What's up + A Question