3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

clear corners??

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:47 AM
OklaHemi
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=truckin151;1847280]Be careful with the reflectors, in some states it is illegal to not have the amber reflectors and the clear reflectors dont cut it.... You learn a lot going through the state rules and regulations for vehicle equipment and what is allowed and not allowed to be on the vehicle or messed with. Also a good way to find ways around things to....[/quote]

well do tell

Old 10-22-2009, 02:33 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

well take a cutout. here according az state law it is illegal to have one IF it is used on the highway... side streets are okay though... just little things that go around the rules or bend them a little.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:43 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by xill
that sounds like an idea too. anyone have any pics of this?
Ive got some pics I will post below

Originally Posted by xill
yea painting the reflector would be my other option but would have to add an LED strip or something to replace the sidemarker. AAC has a nice one
Ive got some 24 LED amber strips I was going to use but decided to go in a different direction. LMK if youre interested in them.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
xill
Captain

thanks man, i might have to hit you up on those when i get ready to do my headlights. im thinking about painting the lamp housings to match my truck too. i dont know i have some decisions to make about the headlamps just not sure which route i wanna go yet. but whats up with the bolts on your housing in that last picture? that looks pretty tough!

Quick Reply: clear corners??