3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

fuel pump power

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 01:32 PM
highline9
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel pump power

Real quick, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...2002 Ram 1500, single cab V6 3.7L, red in case you were wondering...Parked the truck due to suspension problems...tried to start the truck after two weeks to keep the fluids moving...everything sounded fine, but no start...seemed lack of fuel...towed to shop, they told me fuel pump...Put in new fuel pump and relay, still no start, same symptoms...plugged in test light to relay port, got light...tried different relay ports, all same light sequence...port looks good...re-dropped tank, plugged test light into electrical connector that connects to the new fuel pump, no lights, thus i'm thinking no power at connector (4 wire connector)...FYI, I checked the 15 amp mini fuse and replaced for good measure...Any ideas?

Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
chambers
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know, your best bet is probably the 3rd gen forum and since you already have posted there good luck.

Quick Reply: fuel pump power