3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cherry Bomb Extreme Video

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
disturbedgator
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME! God i miss my tips, Ive been tossin it around if i should take it back and get them put back on of course theyd be black

Old 12-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Drangiz
Rookie

I've been looking into getting a Cherry Bomb Extreme muffler for my truck as well. My question is, what place online has the best price on a single in/dual out one? Also, the exhaust on my truck is 100% stock as is, and I was wondering if you guys know what size pipe that would be coming into the muffler. I can go out and measure, but was just curious. Thanks.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 PM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker

Sounds good - hammer, don't hurt 'em! Showing my age......

Old 12-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Drangiz
I've been looking into getting a Cherry Bomb Extreme muffler for my truck as well. My question is, what place online has the best price on a single in/dual out one? Also, the exhaust on my truck is 100% stock as is, and I was wondering if you guys know what size pipe that would be coming into the muffler. I can go out and measure, but was just curious. Thanks.
Sometimes you'll find deals on ebay, but Summit always has good prices on cherry bombs. And the stock pipe is 3"

Quick Reply: Cherry Bomb Extreme Video