3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ctm question

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 AM
theclevingers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just my luck....i get the new headlight switch in and it's the wrong one. my truck was made in june of 02 so it has a 03 headlight switch lol. new one will be in tomorrow. checked all the fuses and all of them were ok. wish me luck on this go round lol

Old 02-11-2010, 09:54 PM
theclevingers

got the right switch in. this switch has the option for foglights which my other one didnt. headlights turn on and off like they are supposed too. i dont have to have the switch on parking lights for the headlights to turn off anymore. now to see if it will start up in the morning. thanks for everyones advice. looks like i'l be adding foglights soon lol

Old 02-11-2010, 10:51 PM
chambers
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So all that trouble and it was just the headlight switch?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 AM
theclevingers

yeah looks like it. truck fired up fine this morning. usually it's dead by that time. the switch had to be on parking lights in order for the headlights to turn off. i guess it was still pulling power because it was in the parking lights position.

Quick Reply: ctm question