3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

who has lowest auto loan rates?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 06:23 AM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, apparently if you ask my kids they will tell you Dad has the best rate since I seem to be buying all of their vehicles for them. Although the 04 Ram 1500 SLT with a original sticker of 31k (we are talking seriously fully loaded) I grabbed it and then offer it to my daughters boyfriend. I even thought of keeping it for myself and letting ole red go. But when the rubber hit the road just couldn't let Red go. I love my truck.. I am sure you guys understand what I am saying. For those who's pictures are not in my wallet. I recommend trying a credit union of your choice.

Last edited by RedTruck-VA; 02-11-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: correction
Old 02-11-2010, 06:34 AM
southernbnb
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

idk where you are at but if you are in north carolina and know somebody that works for the state you should check out state employees credit union. thier rate on a used vehicle loan is 5.75%. and they will work with you on when you make your payments. they set mine up so that it comes out of my account every two weeks right after my paycheck hits. i never even see it and dont have to worry about missing a payment. the only drawback to them is that they only report to one of the three credit bureaus.

Quick Reply: who has lowest auto loan rates?