3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone else ready for spring?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Curiusgeorge
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else ready for spring?

I'm sick of winter and ready for Spring/Summer! I haven't done a mod on my truck in months because it's too damn cold! Ok, I'm a wuss, I used to like the cold, but now I'm old, so deal with it! Not to mention I went out to my truck today, and theres a nice big 1/4 inch tall scratch from the front fender all the way down the side to the rear door! With all the snow piled up on the sides of the road, some jackass got too close to my truck and obviously scraped along it with his side mirror. I thought maybe I could buff it out, but it's definately too deep for that.

**** it, I was planning on lineXing the rocker panels this spring, maybe I'll just have them go all the way up to the bottom of the windows!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:05 AM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you cant be older than RH and he's still out there crawlin under the rig in the cold!! cold is never an excuse to not mod

Quick Reply: Anyone else ready for spring?