3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

OK, I'm modded out!!! (chrome haters beware!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:41 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good man. I really hope that you can get those sill covers made. I need them, only when you offered to sell them did I realize that they are all dented and scratched to hell.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:48 PM
hemiguy0302
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My only recomendation is to find something with better traction than diamond plate for the pedal covers. Stuff is slippery as soap when wet or muddy. I would compare it to putting grease on your pedals. Looking good though.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by truckin151

Hammer the truck is looking great with all the extras. You could make a mint off most of the guys here (and pay your electric bill) if you were to become a sponcer or start up your own online store... maybe make some of those accessories and paint um black for the haters...

Ain't my electric bill to pay. Is a friends big a$$ LED sign business, like billboard type signs. Place is huge! They fixin' to go under is why I could basically get in and have the place to myself. Only a matter of time till the bank takes the place, they were 4 months behind on the mortgage last I heard.
Shame too, because I could make some killer sh*t in there...

Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 PM
03MopaRamman
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, Job Hammer. Funny thing as I've been called Diamond Plate Dan on a few occasions and have been accused of over chroming too. I think the Stainless and Pewter Canadian Army Chief "Coat of Arms" on the Hitch Receiver scares em! Did you ever consider Diamond Plate covers on the top of the Bumpers? (pic of that in my album) would look good on a red truck.

Quick Reply: OK, I'm modded out!!! (chrome haters beware!)