3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Orlando Dodge Shops...??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Thathingottahemi?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando Dodge Shops...??

Does anybody know of a good reliable place where I can take my Dodge Ram 1500 to get work done on it(Pipes,performance chip etc)?? Dont trust taking my baby to just anybody so I figured id ask around thanks

Old 03-06-2010, 06:19 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

I know that as far as pipes go, Pyro has a place he goes over on the east side, maybe he'll chime in. There's also a pretty good (from what I hear) exhaust shop on the corner of 436 and piedmont wekiwa rd. As far as a chip, I would say you would just want to go with a super chips tuner, which is plug and play and you won't have to install a chip. The SC tuner will give you WAY more options and you'll be much happier.

What parts of Orlando do you live?

Old 03-06-2010, 06:19 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

KRC is like the leading performance for the hemi/dodge and they are pretty close to there. You should use the search or google sometime it has all sorts of cool places and websites

But yeah KRC is the **** for performance.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:22 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

1300 White Drive Ste E Titusville, FL 32780

That's out near the hammer man. Bout an hour give or take.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:26 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

KRC does not do exhausts except headers. They farm out the rest to the Meineke shop on US 1 & 520, who does very good work for decent prices if you wanna swing the 40 mile trip. KRC is primarily an engine performance shop, one of the best IMO.

TJs in Cocoa is a 4x4 Lift Shop and does not do exhaust work either. Although I have sent Pyro and a few others there for levels, lifts & gears. They do exceptional work at really good prices, but a word of warning: always plan on double the time they tell you, it doesnt effect the price you pay, but if you gotta travel there, it can be a bit inconvenient...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 03-06-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:35 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

I've heard some good things about the guys at jeepersden on east 50. They'll work on your truck, but specialize in Jeeps. I've heard from a few people they know there stuff. I'm not sure, anybody heard anything good/bad about them?

Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go talk to Al at Superior Muffler on Goldenrod SR551, he does good work for exhaust.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Thathingottahemi?

Thanks guys for the help. I live behind UCF so im not sure id be willing to make a long trip but ill check out the place on goldenrod and id definitely be willing to check out the place in Cocoa. The first thing im getting done is my pipes so I will let you know how it goes and where I went for the next guy that wants to know the same thing as me.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Thathingottahemi?

Hey just wanted to give everybody an update I took my truck to Al at Superior Mufflers on Goldenrod and he did a fantastic job all the welds were clean the price was cheap and the Flowmaster kit he put on sounds mean. So if anyone lives in Orlando take your truck there he will do you right. Thanks for the advice guys. Next im planning on getting a cold air intake kit put in but not sure what kind probably K&N any suggestions anybody???
Also Als website is http://superiormufflerandbayrental.com/ In case anybody is intersted. Thanks Again

Quick Reply: Orlando Dodge Shops...??