3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

top gun customz P2

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Markmm0000
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default top gun customz P2

I made a thread on the 3rd of march about ordering my shocks from topguncustomz.com has been a god damn nightmare. they said 7-10 business days its been 10 today and thats not what im mad about. i got the shipping email 2 days after i bought it but they charged me for it instantly. then 1 day after i got the shipping info, i got another email saying the shipping was canceled have a nice day, but no refund and no idea what was going on. Then after 2 days of trying to talk to someone because there phone lines were busy every time i tried i finaly got through and found out it was still on its way and the order was canceled because they sent out the wrong shocks.

They then told me what day it would be here(march 10). when it never arrived i tried again for 2 days to get ahold of someone and then was told it will be here on the 16 and was givin a tracking number. when i checked the tracking number the shipment was sent from TN on the 8th and landed 1 town away from me on the 11th and then shipped back to TN on the 12th. So my shocks were within walking distance of me and these idiots sent it back to TN. Im gonna try again for 2 days to get in touch with these morons and get a refund then drive my *** 2 minutes down the road and pick up some shocks for some extra money and be done with it.

Last edited by Markmm0000; 03-13-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Albertaramfan
Captain

What the hell is wrong with these companies nowadays?? With the way the economy is going they should be on their knees right now trying to keep your business!

Old 03-13-2010, 03:30 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man that sucks. Glad I didnt have to go through that. I just ordered em and they showed up a week later. They did send me the tracking number the day after they arrived though which was pretty goofy. You could go over to their page on DT here and speak your mind.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Matt99
Champion

Thats crazy. Shipping is starting to become a huge hassle. You dont hear too many good shipping stories. Ive been waiting on some LEDs that claim to be from the USA (quote: Were in the USA, so no more waiting 2 weeks for shipping) and its been like 3 weeks since I bought/paid for them

Old 03-13-2010, 04:02 PM
Markmm0000
Professional

just posted it up there thanks Joe. Your out of the country too and you still got yours in a damn week. you even got the same thing as me wtf. I'm gonna buy a superchip from truckcustomizers today if it goes the same way i will never buy even a damn decal off line again.

Old 03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
RamGentry13
Veteran

i got my shipping code late from them as well but i believe i still got he actual product in 7 business days. Either way it feels like forever when you are waiting on parts

Quick Reply: top gun customz P2