3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Don't hate me

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:20 PM
4matty3
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

real off topic but hes trying to sell a varam cai in the classifieds right now

Old 04-20-2010, 11:46 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess no one updated this yet....but the situation between 04hemigtx and the buyer on DT has been resolved. I'd recommend reading the thread on DT to get a better understanding of what actually happened. Too many people jumped the gun without giving the seller time to explain his side. I've bought and sold from the guy before and never had any problems. The guy that posted about his problem with Chris on DT just said this;

I'm just going to update this thread one final time, as closure for this issue.

My refund came from Chris this afternoon, as he said it would. Chris made well on this with me, and I am glad we worked things out, and in a civil manner.

I cancelled my claim with Paypal this afternoon.

I want to say that I think the circumstances that Chris put himself in are what let this get to where it was. He was just a guy trying to wheel a deal, and make a buck. He's young, and no one can blame him for trying to make his way. I think this was just a bump in the road, and a lesson he will value.

In the future, if there is something that comes up for sale that Chris is selling, and I want, I will remember this incident. Not in a negative light, either. I'll remember that Chris had integrity, and was willing to make right when he made a mistake. He's the type of person I would buy from again, with confidence.

Thanks Chris.

Now...

Lets get on with the supercharger install, so I can burn some rubber (and hopefully not any clutch material!!!!!!).

So...just wanted to clear the confusion that was never cleared up in this thread.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:53 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea he cleared his name....

Quick Reply: Don't hate me