3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Looking for a BallPark Price for a New Ram QC 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Danko
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a BallPark Price for a New Ram QC 4x4

You guys obviously know how to use the internet, so USE it! Search for "invoice pricing" and go to the dodge website so you know prices before you even try to deal. Today, it is EASY to get almost anything for invoice minus rebate, but you need to know what those numbers are. Also, search for current incentives INCLUDING the semi-hidden factory to dealer rebates.

Old 05-06-2005, 03:20 PM
sumncguy
Veteran

Knowing Invoice doesnt always make the deal. Lots more to consider. Whats selling hot, whats not, dealer inventory ete etc. Check out the links I sent.

Old 05-06-2005, 04:16 PM
capnp72

How do you find out what the factory to dealer rebates are?

Old 05-07-2005, 03:44 AM
IrishRagE

Edmunds.com is my bible man. I look at the rebates available.....

Always remember where dealerships make their money. It isn't on individual sales, its on volume. The more they sell, the more kick backs they get, the less the vehicles cost in bulk. Use that info to your advantage...remember, not too many people research and execute this advice...that makes it easierfor you. good luck,

Matt

Old 05-07-2005, 03:48 AM
IrishRagE

sumncguy has a HUGE point. You cn only wheel and deal where the is room to. I got a 04 GTO for 29500 but that wa ONLY after the 05 were announced. There are hot vehicles ouyt there that the dealers cn wait on since everyone wants them. Sorry to say, but trucks are a dime a dosen...makes it better for us to bargain though huh.

Old 05-07-2005, 01:08 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

I got my truck for about 24.5K OTD. Is was a straight invoice minus rebates. (Ask to see the invoice, if they tell you we can't, tell them bull****) I used to work at the dealership, but anyone who asks for sraight invoice minus rebates they will do it and most should be more than willing to show you invoice. All of you on X plan or a company plan, it is usually 500-1000 over invoice and you are better off just taking the invoice. The car dealership isn't as lucrative as it used to be. If anyone is in south florida and needs a new truck, let me know and I'll get you the hook up from a 5 star dealership. Oh and always bitch and say your not gonna pay the dealer fee. I didn't have to ask cause I wasn't gonna get charged anyhow, but this is straight profit. Financing is where you gotta do the homework. Also, I never believe the internet invoice BS as my truck was less on the dealership invoice than it was on the internet.

Quick Reply: Looking for a BallPark Price for a New Ram QC 4x4