3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

question for future mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010 | 02:35 PM
hoss67
|
Record Breaker
Default question for future mods

Came across a nice bonus from work and got the damn mod bug again, i want to install fog lights on my lower front bumper where those holes are, get a K&N FIPK, and a Flashpaq..... I can only ford either the fog lights or flashpaq or fog lights and CAI, i heard that the CAI and super chips works well together, so which should i get first... i dont know if one needs the other more or wat..Thanks dudes

Old 04-11-2010 | 02:42 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User

I'd do fogs and tuner personally. You'll get both worlds. CAI won't gain much at all really on a stock engine with just a tuner, it's more for looks IMO. It does help, but there's more to do with your money. Get a drop-in for now until you save up some more cash.

Old 04-11-2010 | 02:45 PM
hoss67
|
Record Breaker

Ight sweet thanks, i was wanting a road Armour front bumper but a little to pricy so i went with the basics

Quick Reply: question for future mods