3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Subs behind trunk idea

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was thinking of doing that but just sending the ports thru to the cab with flexible tubing that way the bed can still move freely

Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Brado34
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KUhawkFAN
I bet is sounds great, and i bet u can hear it from miles and miles away.....but i need my bed! looks like u do to, u have a bike in ur bed! how would u carry it around? do u have a trailer. I have a cr 250, so i need my bed to carry that bad boy around! Just take out the center console and build bigger box for the subs and if thats not enough expand it to the back seat....i dont think u wanna loose ur pickup bed space...........thats the whole reason behind a pickup! But hey if u wanna do it, go for it, it would be tight as hell!
forsure.. i always have more than one bike too so i couldnt just put one in sideways... i have a bassworx box that i used to use but the subs blew within a week

Quick Reply: Subs behind trunk idea