3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

*****Let the May MOTM Nom's begin*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:10 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

df stickers or retrofit headlights done by you

Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion

Ahh, thanks guys. I was out doing family chores helping my son move and missed it all. Very honored, and certainly feel out gunned by the other nominees. I am actually very surprised by it all as I only posted that one picture years ago and kinda hope no one noticed. It'll certainly be good when we get back to talking about trucks. Thanks again.....

Old 05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

I read jays post as he thought 4 were allowed in and since he thought RH, teach, and myself were in, so he nominated redtruck_Va as the 4th in. But since I didn't have a 4th nom and hadn't accepted yet, it put redtruck_Va in. No worries at all...he's a very worthy candidate. Good luck all

Old 05-01-2010, 12:36 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
I read jays post as he thought 4 were allowed in and since he thought RH, teach, and myself were in, so he nominated redtruck_Va as the 4th in. But since I didn't have a 4th nom and hadn't accepted yet, it put redtruck_Va in. No worries at all...he's a very worthy candidate. Good luck all
AF_Hemi, If there was a mistake I have absolutely no problem with being dropped. Go for it....

Old 05-01-2010, 12:52 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

Haha I'm the only one that made a mistake. Its rightfully your spot man. we're not turning this into another cry baby madness

Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion

Actually I was trying to save myself from being beatup by RH and Teach.....
After all this is for fun, although I may have a little wine later....

Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

Why do you think I'm not puttin up a fuss? Lol last time I was in this I got it handed to me by the other two. I actually don't think I got a single vote!

Old 05-01-2010, 01:19 PM
okaymatt
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the same member always nominated? It appears that way.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:33 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
Why do you think I'm not puttin up a fuss? Lol last time I was in this I got it handed to me by the other two. I actually don't think I got a single vote!

yeah ya did. You got ONE vote. I'm pretty sure you can vote for yourself too....LMFAO

That poll wasnt even fair. the motm poll had JUST started (Thanks RH). The fact that you were up there and had been nom'd this round as well should be rewarding within itself. You would have no problems holding your own in the future polls. Just keep up the good work and it will pay off.

Originally Posted by okaymatt
Are the same member always nominated? It appears that way.
Yes, some of the members here are on here regularly and offer lots of support. There is no limit to the amount of times they can nominated and run in this poll. If they offer support regularly, no reason they should not be able to still be recognized. After all, this is here only to reward the members who have gone above and beyond to help others.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:33 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

The members that are nominated are the ones that consistently give the most/best info each month. If that's the same guys every month so be it. Personally, I'd vote for weedahoe every month lol. I actually don't think MOTM should win once and you're done. Yes for totm, not for motm. You should be able to run every month

Quick Reply: *****Let the May MOTM Nom's begin*****