3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Laramie Bumper Installed. PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 08:58 PM
4matty3
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice. not diggin the eye lids tho

Old 06-02-2010, 10:04 PM
4XLgatorfan
Veteran

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
Pretty sure thats not the laramie bumper. I believe thats the SLT Sport bumper. Either that or I have a laramie bumper!! lol

Yep, didn't notice that before. A Laramie bumper should look like this.
Name:  DSC_0006.jpg
Views: 2974
Size:  184.2 KB
Still looks good though.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:48 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the only difference between ^^^ and the OP's is chrome vs black. My mistake, I didnt realize how similar the laramie and the SLT sport bumpers were. That is definitely a laramie. Mine is just slightly different, but very similar. the only difference really is the 2" wide vertical bumpouts just inside the fogs on the laramie.

Either way, looks GREAT!

Old 06-02-2010, 11:02 PM
okaymatt
Professional

Pretty sure thats not the laramie bumper. I believe thats the SLT Sport bumper. Either that or I have a laramie bumper!! lol
No offense but you don't need to be so rude to everything people post man, I don't know you at all sure your a nice guy but you come across as a *****. Just saying, people love their vehicles and take their time to post their mods to share with all of us on here you should be a little more accepting and not so quick to correct.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:13 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

Originally Posted by okaymatt
No offense but you don't need to be so rude to everything people post man, I don't know you at all sure your a nice guy but you come across as a *****. Just saying, people love their vehicles and take their time to post their mods to share with all of us on here you should be a little more accepting and not so quick to correct.
you got it man. i appreciate the feedback. i'll work on it. dont mean to come off like a ***** at all.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 PM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker

Yah man....chill dudes! My buddy has an '08 Laramie and that is the Laramie bumper, just painted black in the middle.....

Great find and looks awesome! I think those tow hooks are specific to the 2500 but you may be able to fab something up if you know a welder or something like that! Maybe??

Old 06-02-2010, 11:41 PM
okaymatt
Professional

you got it man. i appreciate the feedback. i'll work on it. dont mean to come off like a ***** at all.
Didn't mean to put you in a prickle, haha. I was just pointing it out as I am more of the "read" post's and not post, cheers.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:02 AM
AF_HEMI
Champion

well unfortunately, sometimes guys like me post stuff that comes off wrong and keeps people like you from moving from lurker status to active poster.

and seriously dude... that is a SICK truck. definitely need to see more of that...

@08RamMan, we're chilled i made a mistake. thought i knew it all lol. after seeing the SLT sport, the blacked out laramie, and the chrome strip laramie, i gotta say that blacked out laramie bumper is sexxxay

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 AM
okaymatt
Professional

well unfortunately, sometimes guys like me post stuff that comes off wrong and keeps people like you from moving from lurker status to active poster.

and seriously dude... that is a SICK truck. definitely need to see more of that...
Thank you, appreciate it, will do.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 AM
CreativeOffroad
Captain

I wish i could find a deal like that on one of those bumpers around where i live, makes the truck look a lot better to me.

Quick Reply: New Laramie Bumper Installed. PICS!