3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Drop Shackles + A/C questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:27 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys know what size star bit I need? The ones I have are not big enough so I need to go buy one and I was just wondering what size to get.

Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think it was a t45 but dont quote me ill check in the morn i dont feel like headn to the garage...sorry....

Old 07-03-2010, 10:42 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

Ok thanks a lot for your help. Just ordered the McGaughys from Moes so they should be here in a week or so and I will try it.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
andy666

you can do and with the money you save you can do another mod .

Old 07-03-2010, 11:26 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

^^^^ For sure. A few weeks ago my truck got broken into and all my custom audio was stolen (two kicker 12"s, custom boxes, hifonics 1200 watt amp, ipod, faceplate, freshly tinted window was broken, stolen headrests, and broken overhead console). So with the money the insurance paid me (a very pretty penny lol) I have started on my list of mods, deciding against more audio for now. So far I put in an alarm, bought a new faceplate, bought the drop shackles, a t-pipe cai, superchips flashpaq programmer, retinted the window, new overhead console. I also bought a new paintball air tank lol. But with the money I save I probably will buy a pair of projector headlights with halos. All the other mods I have in mind really aren't expensive like accent painting the interior, eyelids, painting the brake calipers, stuff I can do myself. The next big thing I plan on spending money on is a 2/4.5 drop and helper bags. I just found out that I got a residants adviser (ra) job at school so I get free room, food, and $700 a semester so now all I have to pay for school is tuition ($9,000 a year) which allows me some more mod money so long as I dont spend it on partying lol. Someday maybe even a supercharger...

Quick Reply: Drop Shackles + A/C questions