3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

projector LED headlights help

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

could you draw a wiring diagram, just a quick on in paint

so the leds and halo are wired together inside them come out separately? or am i just not getting it lol what make are they i might be able to find a wiring diagram on line for ya

Old 08-17-2010, 09:48 PM
luckydt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marx i don't have the truck in front of me as it's in paint right now, but i may have figured it out. The black connector that has an orange dot on it has red and black wires that actually tie into the red and black wires to left that are outbound. Those wires come out the bottom and go into the black box. The wires coming out branch off into two set that are connected to the halo's and the LED's. I think i can get away with just hooking up the outbound black and red wire and not even pluging into the black connector that also has red and black which seem to be causing me all my troubles. When i get the truck back on Friday i will mess with it and see what happens. Because as stated earlier if i put the outbound red wire on + and outbound black on - of battery terminal i have halos and LEDS lite up, but as soon as i try to connect the black connector all hell breaks loose and i blow fuses.

Name:  wtf.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  96.7 KB

Last edited by luckydt; 08-17-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Quick Reply: projector LED headlights help