3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Warranty ending in 3 weeks!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 05:07 PM
izanti
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warranty ending in 3 weeks!

Hello All,

My basic 3 year bumper to bumper warranty is ending and I am looking for suggestions on what I should look for that could need replacement before it goes. I still have the life time power train FYI.

As of now I cant find anything that really needs replacement. I am having an issue with my power windows that maybe someone can shed some light on to see if this is normal. I noticed in the last year that if I hold my window up button on either window for about 5-10 seconds after they go all the way up they will freeze and not go down. They lock up for about 1-2 minutes then they release and I can use them again. It only happens if I hold the up button for too long. Is this normal or should I take the truck in and have them replace the system that controls the windows?

Other than that any suggestions on what I should look at before the warranty goes bye bye?
Thanks

Quick Reply: Warranty ending in 3 weeks!