3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Exhaust For Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 06:00 AM
ttuguy1983
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust For Hemi

flowmaster original 40's sound great!

Old 05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Schaerer

Hey guys,

Just out of curiousity why does nobody ever talk much about the Magnaflow catback for the Ram in these exhaust threads? I have an appointment in a week for the Magnaflow and I have heard great things about it.... also its all everyone talks about on some of the Titan forums. I have just recently thrown in an Airrade CAI and a throttle body spacer... prolly the two best mods I could ever do.... i highly recommend to any dodge owner for a real sweet sound from the engine

Old 05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

Magnaflow is an excellent muffler company and i don't think anybody on here dislikes them. In fact there are a few people that have them on here i believe. I guess its just preferred by us to have flowmaster. I bought flowmaster cuz i got a great deal on my muffler and had heard great things about them. So basically it was a deal i couldnt refuse.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:59 PM
nachoman

I'll have to personally vouch for Magnaflow. I've got the Mag Performance dual exhaust on my Hemi. Of all the systems I've heard, IMHO, Magnaflow's sound standsabove the rest.I've had mine for 2 years now, and I still get a hard-on everytime I start my truck! [sm=coolness.gif]
If you're looking for a serious, deep,rich, throaty sound, Magnaflow won't dissapoint you.

Old 05-18-2007, 09:36 PM
BigSwede
Professional

Does anyone know who makes the kit with both tailpipes turning out to the sides vice straight out the back?

Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

theres quite a few... the gibson super truck(i think thats the right kit) has both pipes exit in front of right rear tire

Old 05-18-2007, 11:58 PM
BigSwede
Professional

ok, I am a goofball. I meant to the rear, just exiting out just after the tires vice straight out behind the bumper

I found the MBRP has a kit like this. How is their sound? Much drone at highway speeds?

Old 05-19-2007, 03:54 PM
OOHDIER

I have the Aero turbine 3030T muffler with a rear resonator delete and a rolled and tucked tip!! Sounds like a throaty deep hemi engine now.Check out the Aero turbine exhaust online.

Quick Reply: Exhaust For Hemi