3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need some of your guys expert advise on what would get more performance gains

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
tsnyder
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some of your guys expert advise on what would get more performance gains

Hey Guys long story short my wife actually wants to buy me something for my truck. Since she knows how much im into my truck so i love more performance like anyone else .So what i got is a afe stage 2 cai with expansion tube with tbs(lol 1mpg increase to papewait)superschips 3815(yes i know i need to update)magnaflow si/do 3'' sideswept before reartire

So i was thinking about a jet 180 stat,bbk 85mm t.b, pacesetter long tube with y pipe but im stumped the part # on summit is 72C2211 wich is a pacesetter quicktrip long tube for offroad use for years 03-06 2wd/4wd whats the change from 06 to 07 i thought were both the same except mds any help would be apreciated

Old 12-10-2010, 06:38 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Sounds like a nice setup with solid future plans. IDK anything about Y pipes though as mine was done with dual fashion.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:19 PM
tsnyder
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im just stumped whats different on a 06 to a 07 on the under carrage unless they are absolutely the same ...

Quick Reply: I need some of your guys expert advise on what would get more performance gains