3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Incentives

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Incentives

Don't forget the $1000 CFC. (Chrysler Financial Credit) Contrary to popular belief, you can switch banks after the first payement. The Finance guy may lie to you so that he pockets some extra change after like 6 months of you being with Chrysler Fianancial.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:57 PM
DonG
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Incentives

ORIGINAL: dr.porsche

Very rarely go bad? Do you not know of Chrylser's horrid reputation for not being able to design a tranny? I have actually had FWD transmissions explode before 70k miles. Chrysler transmissions are some of the most inefficient and poorly designed of the lot. The flip side to this was the incredible warr and the some of the best engines/final drive units around. I am a loyal MOPAR guy. But since they have decided to forego the 7/70, I will be reluctant to purchase their new or slightly used products again, unless I can get the dealer to throw in an extended warr for next to nothing. I think DC is going the wrong way on this warr issue. At a time when GM and Big Blue are struggling and DC is doing slightly better....well let's just wait and see, but it sure seems to be a bad move.
The Doc

The problem often seems much worse than it is when it happens to you. Sometimes even HORRID. Still, these problems are rare and not unique to DC vehicles. DC warranties will now be in line with what everyone else is offering.

Quick Reply: Dodge Incentives