3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

All right, I've seen enuf. I'm IN!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 04:55 AM
bluejeeptowrig
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All right, I've seen enuf. I'm IN!

I picked up my 2003 Quad Ram with 5.7 hemi yesterday. Sweet. Then I started reading your forum (mine now too!) and since nearly every question I had was being talked about, I decided I'm home.

So far, I've seen answers to.........
front end needs to be raised
online factory service manual
electric brake wiring
ram and hemi floor mats
and a couple more I've forgotten.

One thing I have not seen (I'm sure I would come to it if I kept going tho) is about swapping out the grill surround. Not the grill insert, the border. Mine is chrome, and I'd sure like to have the body color instead. Dark Blue. I'll look in the index, I bet there's a 'I want this' and a 'I want to sell this' forum.

new source of fun!
dave

Old 06-22-2005, 05:04 AM
HEMI_n_Cali
Professional
Default RE: All right, I've seen enuf. I'm IN!

welcome to the forum! I was reading this forum for a week before i joined. im glad i did. Its worth the time. Very helpful people on here. I havn't seen that forum yet. But i know what your talking about with the bored. I think thats a factory thing isn't it? I know you can probably do it youself, but can't u get it done when u buy it? Personaly i was curious what you plan on doing to mod your truck and what exhuast you want to get. Enjoy the rest of the forum.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:07 AM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker

if you want the front not to be chrome, and for it to be color. you shud of went with the "sport" package, thats what i got but i went with the "HEMI SPORT" apperance package, which includes more apperance stuff, aka, front fascia, full accent piece around the truck, SS Tip, Hood Scoop (i want srt-10!), and some other stuff..

i suggest you go with these mods to start off with,

Tint, Stereo, Exhaust, Tires, then what ever you want

go with Magnaflow shorty. iv heard this and its noiiice

Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
bluejeeptowrig

I should have mentioned I bought this used from a private party, not new, not from the dealer

dave

Quick Reply: All right, I've seen enuf. I'm IN!