3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Halo Headlight Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 09:29 AM
will17
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo Headlight Question

Hey Guys,
So I am a regular reader of the website and I think that it is a great resource for information. You all have saved me a lot of money by providing me with the know how on how to repair my truck. Thank you!
My question is this, The Halo projection headlights look like they split the hi/low beams into two bulbs instead of one is this correct? And do they allow you to have both the hi/low on at the same time? Last thing, there are a ton of sellers of these style headlights on EBAY,Who is the best to get so I don't get condensation in them. Thanks for the help
Will17

Old 03-16-2011, 12:05 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

They do split the high beam and low beam. Im not sure if they burn both on high beam though. Im sure someone here can answer as a few guys here have them. As for the condensation, Ive never heard any any doing it as long as they have never been taken apart. Just make sure you know what wires on your headlights to connect the halos too.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:07 PM
will17

thanks for the info

Old 03-16-2011, 07:08 PM
pitbull24
Veteran

My Recons are one or the other. When you hold the handle both light up, but no way to utilize hi/lo at the same time while driving.

As far as who to buy from on ebay, I can't help, but remember, you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: Halo Headlight Question