3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Innovation Hard Tonneau with Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Jerdog706
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innovation Hard Tonneau with Spoiler

http://www.innovationfiberglass.com/item.asp?ID=458

I just found this website and was wondering if anyone had any experience with, or knowledge of this company. The lid looks pretty sweet in pictures but I'm wondering if the quality is comparable to Snugtop's Single Lock Any information or real world experience you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Avanti
Captain
Default RE: Innovation Hard Tonneau with Spoiler

I suppose there is someone somewhere in the country with a chopper-gun who is NOT making tonneau covers, but I don't know who. However, in the pix the quality looks pretty good. Go for it!

All the best.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:27 PM
a$$klown

I like the look of the Spider Cover. Looks like good quality from pictures if you get any prices please post

Old 09-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Jerdog706

I had a chance to see this lid, and it does look cool, as long as its in the "down position". The mounting hardware and rails look like something stolen from a 1960's Erector Set though. Their mounting system includes two pieces of angle iron that are drilled in like 300 places each for a "fits-it-all" approach, and for $1100.00 (with tax and installation), I was not impressed with the idea of drilling holes in my bed to attach it. I'm going with the Snugtop F-2 single lock and calling it a day.

Quick Reply: Innovation Hard Tonneau with Spoiler