3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

12V outlet issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Izero
^ Exactly what I said.

Sorry, with running my own business and a new baby and another bike Ive got down to the frame, I dont get on as much due to time constraints so I dont get a chance to read every post.

Thanks for covering it

Old 12-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Sorry, with running my own business and a new baby and another bike Ive got down to the frame, I dont get on as much due to time constraints so I dont get a chance to read every post.

Thanks for covering it
I hear ya... hehehe glad to help

now get back to work :-P

Old 01-28-2015, 04:06 PM
racetruck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Ram 2500 Aux Power outlet problem

I have a similar issue with my 2003 2500. The Cig lighter outlet is working okay but the aux outlet below the ash tray does not work. I have checked the fuses in the pdi and replaced the fuse for the aux even though it show up as okay. I have checked for power to the back of the aux plug and there is no power. I guess that my next step is to pull the dash apart to check the outlet itself but I am not sure how to remove that part of the dash. I would appreciate any help on steps to remove dash panels below the ash tray so that I can access the aux power outlet.

Quick Reply: 12V outlet issues