3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

recirc door aftermarket part

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 01:18 PM
FLARAM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got one off e-bay for $25. and free shipping. I installed it in my 03 Ram 1500. I fit the door in up through the blower hole and put the actuator pin/fitting in after aligning it so I didn't have to cut away those fins in the box. Biggest problem I had was that I had no choice but to remove the infinity amp to gain access to the top screw......yep, 3 screws holding in the actuator motor on mine. Needless to say I left that screw out. It took about 5 hours total and lots of bruises on my hands from trying to get them up in the tight A$$ spot but it works fine now and I'm really pleased with the product.

Old 05-30-2019, 04:28 PM
72rtchallenger
Professional
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

The recirc door is the easier one to fix, I had to replace all blend doors in mine , as no flow out defrost either, so I pulled dash, really not to bad , and replaced the heater core , fortunately I could recharge my A/C myself and all works good now, I bought mine all off ebay so price wasnt bad

Quick Reply: recirc door aftermarket part