3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Left Rear Tail lights not working

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 10:48 AM
theDogger
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Left Rear Tail lights not working

Ok 2004 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4, about a week ago got a dash light that showed lamp light. Checked all the lights/bulbs and none found to be bad. Then finally the left rear middle bulb was bad.
So pulled the it apart and swapped the bulb out and as it looked bad.

Now I have brake lights, turn signal and reverse lights but when I turn the headlights on I have no running lights on the left side only, the right side works fine.

I checked fuses and they look fine and I assume that the relay controls the left also.....any thoughts? When I get a change today I am going to swap the light bar to the left side and see if it works fine on the left to rule the light bar out.

theDogger

Old 02-20-2014, 09:16 AM
rought
Professional

doesnt sound like fuze box but common problem with are year trucks is corrosion inside fuze box read this thread first sign is parking lights usually
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...ng-lights.html

Old 02-20-2014, 12:24 PM
theDogger
Rookie

Well I pulled the light bar and the pins had some corrosion and I cleaned them up the best I could and its working again. I iso'ed it to the light bar because when swapping the side it did the same on the right side.

So I ordered two new light bars and connectors for both sides.

thanks

theDogger

Quick Reply: Left Rear Tail lights not working