3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

stylin concepts them *****ers

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 03:31 PM
2002ramon24s
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stylin concepts them *****ers

i called stylin concepts thursday and i told them i wanted the 2 front 4 rear drop for my 02 ram but i did NOT want the flip kit i wanted the leaf springs. he said alright and that my total would be 509.11 and ask if that was ok with me. well that was alright with me then i gave them my credit card number and everything and right before i got off the phone with him i ask him what i just ordered and he said front coil springs 4 shocks and the rear leaf springs. i said alright and we hung up. well saterday the **** gets here i have 2 coils 4 shocks and 1 leaf spring. well i called them back asking how to lower my truck with only one spring. they said oh they were sorry and it was a common screw up on there part and to hold and they would fix it for me. i was for about 5 min on hold and then she came back on the phone and said the other one was on the way and it would be there tuesday. so im like ok and right after that she said that she charged my damn credit card another 139.99 for there damn mistake. im letting you know this cuz i think they are the biggest group of fck ups there is and if they mess up its you who are paying for it. i ask to talk to her manager and he was a complete d*ck. i almost ended up sending it all back but there was a 20% restocking fee so i am stuck with the ****. newayz just wanted to warn u they are about as stupid as they come. i used to think aim was bad but there service is good only there products are junk.

Old 10-16-2005, 11:30 PM
HemiBuell
Captain
Default RE: stylin concepts them *****ers

Spread the word and let them know. Maybe they'll do something for you.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:25 AM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

Good to know. 1 question though. Did they charge you a total of $509.11 or was it $509.11+$139.99? I can understand if they charged you seperately when it was shipped for a TOTAL of $509.11 but not both prices, especially considering you were quoted the $509.11 originally! I would definitely have a b*tch fest with someone if it was the $509.11+$139.99!!!!

As a side note, it is surprising how many company's customer service is in the crapper these days, especially an internet company that has some fierce competition....oh well. At least you are telling others about your misfortune and hopefully sending thier business elsewhere.

Oh yeah, you ought to forward this post to them and see what they say.

Old 10-17-2005, 03:38 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: osteodoc08

Good to know. 1 question though. Did they charge you a total of $509.11 or was it $509.11+$139.99? I can understand if they charged you seperately when it was shipped for a TOTAL of $509.11 but not both prices, especially considering you were quoted the $509.11 originally! I would definitely have a b*tch fest with someone if it was the $509.11+$139.99!!!!

As a side note, it is surprising how many company's customer service is in the crapper these days, especially an internet company that has some fierce competition....oh well. At least you are telling others about your misfortune and hopefully sending thier business elsewhere.

Oh yeah, you ought to forward this post to them and see what they say.

He ought to speak proper Eng-rish first, so he will have credibility...

Sorry for the hassle with the company, bro. As asked, was the 139 large on top of the total payment, or did they "undercharge" you the first time?

Old 10-17-2005, 09:36 AM
thump186
Record Breaker

He was describing his situation and flaming on other members needs not to be made in posts. If you feel the need to flame on members please take it to PM.

Old 10-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

No, it was a simple (public) caution to whoever told him to forward the thread. Would you take someone seriously if they threw something like that in your face? I highly doubt it. You'd take them as a disgruntled high schooler. I was trying to stop an embarassment before it happened.

Also, I sympathized with him but also asked a legitimate question that could clear the whole thing up before it even gets that far.

Old 10-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

What do you expect they are located in Cleveland

Old 10-17-2005, 04:14 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

Isn't this the same guy that bought his truck thinking it was a V8 when it was actually the V6? Not poking fun just can't remember and curious.

Hey Ramon, we are still waiting your answer in regards to the pricing...
As asked, was the 139 large on top of the total payment, or did they "undercharge" you the first time?

Old 10-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Avanti
Captain

I wish no one ever f**ked up as much as you, but it happens. I don't understand, though, why it would cost you more unless the springs are priced separately--which doesn't make sense. Did you get the name of the person from whom you ordered? ALWAYS get a name!!!

You could, of course, send it all back and stop payment on your credit card, buying elsewhere.

This said, I've had good dealings with them, but I always buy on-line and get an immediate e-mail record of my order. I suggest others do the same.

Best of luck.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:12 PM
05_black_beast
Professional

Wow. Complete opposite here. I ordered drop a-arms for my other truck a few weeks ago. Service was excellent and the parts were at my house within a couple days.

-jimmy

Quick Reply: stylin concepts them *****ers