3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

AEM INTAKE? OPINIONS, WHERE IS THE BEST PRICE FOR HEMI!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 01:08 AM
biglg
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEM INTAKE? OPINIONS, WHERE IS THE BEST PRICE FOR HEMI!

Hi,
I think after much debate I have decided to get the AEM cold air intake for my 2005 dodge ram 5.7L Hemi. If you have one please let me know your opinions. The others in consideration were K&N and AFE. Also, I am new to the aftermarket world and forums. Is there a place or seller I can get one cheaper than anywhere else? Please let me know if you have a recommendation where to purchase one. Thanks.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:24 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: AEM INTAKE? OPINIONS, WHERE IS THE BEST PRICE FOR HEMI!

ORIGINAL: biglg

Hi,
I think after much debate I have decided to get the AEM cold air intake for my 2005 dodge ram 5.7L Hemi. If you have one please let me know your opinions. The others in consideration were K&N and AFE. Also, I am new to the aftermarket world and forums. Is there a place or seller I can get one cheaper than anywhere else? Please let me know if you have a recommendation where to purchase one. Thanks.
Never looked these up, but 9 times out of 10 you usually can find things like this on EBay a few dollars less than normal.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:27 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Best I could find, there was another at $270 something with free shipping, which is basically the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEM-B...spagenameZWDVW

Old 10-25-2005, 03:05 AM
biglg
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ebay is fine for an intake like this? I didnt know about warranty issues and things like this from an ebay seller??

Quick Reply: AEM INTAKE? OPINIONS, WHERE IS THE BEST PRICE FOR HEMI!