3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2007 Ram ST 2 Door - OEM Headlight Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 10:01 AM
totalrecall
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Ram ST 2 Door - OEM Headlight Help

Hi, I have bad headlights on my 2007 Ram 1500 ST (Basic) truck. I want to replace them with OEM used headlights, and have found many affordable nice ones on EBAY. But I noticed a style difference and I don't know what will fit, some headlights have the yellow "parking light" type band on the bottom and some headlights are mostly clear, just a touch of yellow on the edge.

I am confused - I thought at least 2006, 7 and 8 were the same headlights. I saw another retailer talk about "new style"?

Will either headlight fit my truck and do I have the right wiring. Here are two different pictures.

Thanks for your advice or a link to a post that helps.

Attached Thumbnails 2007 Ram ST 2 Door - OEM Headlight Help-headlight-1.jpg   2007 Ram ST 2 Door - OEM Headlight Help-headlight-2.jpg  
Old 07-01-2016, 10:02 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Mine look like the right one. The left looks wrong totally.....

I'm looking for some for my 07. OEM are 190 each !

Last edited by TNtech; 07-01-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:47 AM
totalrecall
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I almost hate to say it, as you will end up buying the same lights as me, but for under half that price, you just have to sit on ebay if you want OEM parts and look through hundreds of ads. As I guess you know there are so many ads with usable but scratched headlights, especially on the top part, or the add will say broken tabs but usable. If you figure under and hour or so, that would be about right to find a good clear no broken parts headlight.

I am with you, my truck has the style on the right, but my truck is so plain at least for me I wouldn't mind some more yellow in my headlights if they work.

Thanks for the input

Mike

Old 07-01-2016, 02:08 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by totalrecall
I almost hate to say it, as you will end up buying the same lights as me, but for under half that price, you just have to sit on ebay if you want OEM parts and look through hundreds of ads. As I guess you know there are so many ads with usable but scratched headlights, especially on the top part, or the add will say broken tabs but usable. If you figure under and hour or so, that would be about right to find a good clear no broken parts headlight.

I am with you, my truck has the style on the right, but my truck is so plain at least for me I wouldn't mind some more yellow in my headlights if they work.

Thanks for the input

Mike

I'll probably get Keystone aftermarket through the dealership parts dept. I got some for my Liberty a few months ago and they were magnificent !

Quick Reply: 2007 Ram ST 2 Door - OEM Headlight Help