3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Directions needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 05:17 PM
nancyh1980
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Directions needed

Hi there,

Finally have time to get 06 3500 Laramie out of storage.
Yes, he needs a bath indeed.
  1. What is the best way to get the driver's cylinder lock fixed? Do I purchase the cylinder from Dodge and have locksmith rekey? Or purchase the everything from the lock smith? I do get deep discount from Dodge dealer. However, they need parts number.
  2. The passenger front wheel does not have hubcap or lug nuts cover. The driver front wheel does not have the lug nuts cover. I remember we kept losing them on the road due to plastic clippings. Where is the best place to purchase these? Last but not least, what is the best way to clean the old hubcaps and lug nuts cover?
Just had the POS Alpine Navigation replaced and now sound is quite decent. Need to start driving once he is cleaned up.
Thanks for your help.

Attached Thumbnails Directions needed-doorlock.jpg   Directions needed-hubcap.jpg  
Old 08-04-2016, 04:01 PM
nancyh1980
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any expert???

Quick Reply: Directions needed