3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

the deaded ABS and brake light again

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
imnuts
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the deaded ABS and brake light again

Hi All!
Now before you tell me to do a search.. I have ...... I have also replaced the hub/sensors in the front as well as the rearend. My speedo works fine but also my cruise only seems to work around 60 to 75 MPH to fast or slower and it won't even come on. I checked the resistance on all 3 new sensors and all seem to be within tolerences. Anyone have anything else i should check? this is very very frustrating

thanks
Rob

Old 11-03-2016, 09:24 PM
big_horn1970

I have the same lights on, I had a local tire shop check it out and the code that they got said it was in the ABS pump electronic board, Sorry cant remember the exact code. Not going to worry about it to much as I don't drive the truck that often. I do pull a 20ft trailer and haven't had any problems with the braking system.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:44 PM
imnuts

yeh i'm thinking i'm going to have to bite the bullet and take it to the dealer to get them to do scan. i could end up spending more then it worth if i don't.