Excessive oil consumption Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > 3rd Gen Ram Tech
Reload this Page >

Excessive oil consumption Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi

3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Excessive oil consumption Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi

Old 01-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Piratepaulin

Any update?

Old 01-09-2019, 04:26 PM
deputydog5736

Just have to put some mileage on the truck. It's alarming for me to continue to see blue / white smoke on start up. Seems like the colder it is the more smoke there is. I want to get these guys on video but they must have had some sort of training in this regard. The service manager won't say anything incriminating that's for sure. To be honest, I'm getting the feeling that they just parked my truck in the lot for several days and didn't do a damn thing to it. I should know by the time I get about 3 - 4000 kilometers on my truck because in the past I'd be down almost 1.5 - 2 litres of oil.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Excessive oil consumption Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: