3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

wtf.

Old 01-03-2019, 06:40 PM
lmo506
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtf.

hello folks.
i have a 2003 3500 5.9 6 spd . and here is the issue. i had the injectors changed and now sometimes when i start the truck it only runs on half the cylindersl for exactly 16 seconds and then the rest of them fire up. So here is the stickler. it doesn't do it all the time . might not do it for a week . might do it every time i start the truck . once all cylinders are firing you could drive it around the world and not know anything happened. i spent a lot of money trying to figure this out to no avail. Checked all the connections to injectors. looked for damaged wires etc. It doesn;t matter if the engine is cold or hot. and like i said when it does it ,it does it for 16 seconds. . and it is not always the same cylinders. it spit out two codes and i cant remember what they were but they were both about nfuel pressures.. could this be computer related? Anyone have any ideas at all. thanks in advance

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wtf.