3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What are these SRS DTC's? How to fix them?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM
GRNDPNDR
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What are these SRS DTC's? How to fix them?

I finally figured out how to scan the ABS and SRS codes with my scanner and decided to see if it would help me diagnose my brake/ABS light issue, and in fact it did, pointing out that my left front sensor has an open circuit..... but I also found these two codes as well, and I'm not even sure where to begin looking for information about them as google really doesn't have anything I can find.

So I'm assuming that something was replaced with something different (module of some kind?) and wasn't programmed for the correct VIN?
Where do I start with this?

Old 04-29-2019, 04:13 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,266 Likes on 3,013 Posts

Yep, one or more modules have either been replaced, or, 'forgot' their vin. (I don't have any idea how that could even happen.) Should be able to solve that relatively easily though, just have them reprogrammed. (dealer, or a good shop, with a high-zoot scan tool.)

Quick Reply: What are these SRS DTC's? How to fix them?