3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2004 ram 3500 Cummins

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 04:07 AM
Chaines
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 ram 3500 Cummins

Hey guys my 1 ton has got some electrical issues such as abs and brake warning light on sometimes and when it does the heater controls or AC don't work and I've already replaced the tipm and FCM and had them programmed at dodge with no luck. Other times it all works as it should but sometimes it will intermittently fail along with other non related things such as no power to different fuses on the fuse panel and stuff like my windshield wipers will work sporadically and I've even changed the multifunction switch in the steering column aswell so I'm at a loss any insight is appreciated.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:04 AM
dodgetruck2
Record Breaker
Received 67 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Chaines
Hey guys my 1 ton has got some electrical issues such as abs and brake warning light on sometimes and when it does the heater controls or AC don't work and I've already replaced the tipm and FCM and had them programmed at dodge with no luck. Other times it all works as it should but sometimes it will intermittently fail along with other non related things such as no power to different fuses on the fuse panel and stuff like my windshield wipers will work sporadically and I've even changed the multifunction switch in the steering column aswell so I'm at a loss any insight is appreciated.
I hope it goes without saying but are your battery connections all good and tight, and clean

Quick Reply: 2004 ram 3500 Cummins