3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

hemi vs. titan

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 08:37 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hemi vs. titan

ORIGINAL: TENRAM

Not to be a dick but last time i checked dodges were made in mexico and fords in canada how is that american. And i think the titans are made in Mississippi. And supply a lot of jobs for americans also there HQ for nissan north america is from CA (which in my mind is a foreign country) to Nashville Tn. Explain the difference in Foreign and domestic to me now. There is no way in todays market place in the world that you can buy PURELY american made products. Designed in SD, California, Engineered in Michigan, Powertrain from Decherd, Tennessee, Final assembly in Canton, Mississippi, Tested at the Arizona Test Center. Seems to me that ALL of that is in the United States....right? YUP
rant over sorry guys.
The Hemi engine plant is in Mexico. There are two others in the US of A! I'm pretty damn sure Ford's are made in the US. And I could care less about GM's...[:'(]

Old 12-26-2005, 11:28 AM
alienyzf
Professional

Nissan has a better engine. The Toyota has a 4.7 and makes that much power and the Nissan with nearly the same technology only makes less than our Hemi. Tell me the Nissan is not Detuned. The Dodge looks better(pre 2006) and gives you more truck for the money with all the rebates (something magazines rarely take into account). This is all that stopped me from buying the Nissan, but only time will tell which is the better truck.

Stop fighting your grandparents war! Nissan, Toyota, and now Hyunda (Sonata) are just as American as the big 3. Does it affect you, which corporate's son gets rich. Both will buy a Ferrari anyway.

America's biggest enemy is China. Next time you are purchasing anything, (especially in walmart, the dollar store, and big lots) look at where it is made. 9 times out of 10 it is China. China is only a few years to have the quality in a car to import it. China own so much of our debt that polititians have no power to resist them for fear of making our country bankrupt. China will win without firing a shot.

So, keep believing we are the best and voting for greedy Republicans and our children will be learning Chinese as a second language

Old 12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
stump_breaker
Captain

Damn! So now I have to learn Chinese AND Spanish. I give up!!!!!

Old 12-26-2005, 02:30 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: alienyzf

So, keep believing we are the best and voting for greedy Republicans and our children will be learning Chinese as a second language
I'll be moving to Canada!

Old 12-26-2005, 03:56 PM
ross944
Veteran

Oh geez...another raging liberal. Not touching this with a 10ft pole.

Old 12-27-2005, 01:08 AM
alienyzf
Professional

I'm not in full rage yet. Trying to contain myself until armagedon. After putting all my daughter's toy's together I realize the F!@$%ng North Pole is in China! Don't worry I keep composed........whew that was close.

ORIGINAL: ross944

Oh geez...another raging liberal. Not touching this with a 10ft pole.

Old 12-27-2005, 01:31 AM
HemiBuell
Captain

There is also the theory, developed by Ted Kennedy I believe, that by exporting to Asia and having NAFTA will raise the standard of living around the world. This will in turn raise our standard of living when the wages overseas increase to our current levels. So we sacrifice for 20 years then all of a sudden all of the countries will be equal.

Sounds like a communist idea to me. But that could be said for any idea coming out of the democratic party.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:59 AM
WingViper
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take a burrito gut-bomb over a chinese rice clog anyday.

Quick Reply: hemi vs. titan