3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help finding info

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2021, 01:48 PM
DerbyDude511
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding info

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm looking for a specific truck. Or at least if they made em. Looking for a 04+ (06+ preferred) Ram 2500 or 3500 Single Cab. Looking for a a truck with the hemi, and manual trans. and 4x4. I've tried all the facebook groups, no help. Found one that was a Laramie trim. but not sure if it was a custom order or custom trim swap? Tried to contact Dodge for some sort of trim and build sheet for info but the guy I talked to didn't know what I was talking about and when I described it to him he didn't want to help because I wasn't buying a brand new truck. So hoping y'all can help me out trying to see if they even made this truck or if y'all happen to know someone who has one looking to sell. Last one I found the guy wanted 25K for it with 200k miles so maybe put the wrong engine on the listing. I wouldn't mind a Cummins if the "Cummins price tag" wasn't a thing but I can't justify a diesel anyways. Thanks in advance for any info!!

Old 07-10-2021, 08:08 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

You can get a build sheet for any truck from here, but, you need the VIN. The truck you are looking for is going to be hard to find though. Automatic transmissions were FAR more common, as were the extended cabs.... (quad cabs, whatever. ) Might try something like SearchTempest, searches craigslist on as large a scale as you like.

Quick Reply: Help finding info