3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Turn signals not working

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 03:52 PM
wegz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signals not working

Ok, I have a 02 dodge ram 1500 QC. Recently my turn signals just started to go crazy. When I turn on the right one sometimes it doesn't turn on or it will blink a couple times and stop. When I turn the left one on it will turn the right signal on or blink fine. When I am lucky there will be no problems at all. Does anybody know how to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated, seeing I don't really know much about cars. Thank You.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:14 AM
parkersk5
Default RE: Turn signals not working

Mine did the same thing about a year ago. there is a circuit board behind one of the tail lights that is bad. i had it replaced under warranty work.

Old 01-09-2006, 02:41 PM
srenken
Professional
Default RE: Turn signals not working

There is a silver box attached to the black fuse box. There is a board in there that controls your turn signals. You can get one from a junk yard, but there are factory programmed functions in this module that may need to be set. Changing this front control module is considered an above average DIY project. Even buying one from the dealer still needs to be programmed based on your vehicle equipment.

Quick Reply: Turn signals not working