3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Full led light conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2022, 09:51 AM
Whitetrash04derdge
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Full led light conversion

Hey guys I'm doing a full led light conversion on my 04 that has a 06 face lift. For the front amber lights does anyone know what size resistor to install or does it go by spec of the bulb? Also for the tail lights is it possible to install led lights considering there's that circuit board? Not sure if I could solder in resistors or in the wires before the circuit board.
I tried installing the led lights the way they came but they definitely don't work right and any tips or tutorials would be much appreciated thank you

Old 03-25-2022, 01:18 PM
rtmtrrdr
All Star
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I believe this is what you are looking for. As far as the back lights I just bought brand new back and third LED light sets. It’s was like $150 on ebay. It’s been a few years since I bough them so it might be more expensive.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/sear...odge+resistor/

The following users liked this post:
Whitetrash04derdge (03-28-2022)
Old 03-28-2022, 09:32 PM
Whitetrash04derdge
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rtmtrrdr
I believe this is what you are looking for. As far as the back lights I just bought brand new back and third LED light sets. It’s was like $150 on ebay. It’s been a few years since I bough them so it might be more expensive.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/sear...odge+resistor/
Hey thank you I think this is what I've been looking for I'll browse through see.

Quick Reply: Full led light conversion