3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How do the hemi's do with higher miles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:23 PM
NYPANAMA
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do the hemi's do with higher miles?

I have a 02 Ram QC 1500, although it's not a hemi, I'm a little curious, what exactly is a (Fuel Induction Service) ? and is it necessary for Hemi's only, or any Ram truck?

Old 04-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Stillborn
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do the hemi's do with higher miles?

I am pretty sure I've got you all beat, my truck has 150,000KM on it, and my dads has over that [both 03's] and they both run like their brand new. Still breaks the tires loose from a dead stop no problem, and still feeds it to most other trucks.. and I drive my truck hard [towing, offroad, racing] and it hasnt let me down. Still feels brand new, tranny is great, rear end hasnt broken yet, no play in the steering, nothing. If your wondering why they have so many KM, my dad owns a business relating to construction so I have to travel a lot and make a lot of deliveries, and pick-ups of tools and equipment lol.

Quick Reply: How do the hemi's do with higher miles?