3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm pissed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 09:24 PM
srenken
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm pissed!!!

We must be neighbors, cause I have the same as**oles living across from me. I feel your pain.

Old 01-20-2006, 10:59 PM
GreyGhost
All Star

ORIGINAL: Daddywags

They caught the rat bastards, two blocks away last night. Two punk ricers driving a civic. I got a call 10 minutes ago from the police.
Glad they found them.. Do you know who the punks are? This is the reason that I'm selling the house that we live in now and building in the country! There is a huge group of kids in our neighborhood that are around 14-15 years old now that are already starting stupid $%)* like stealing flags from light posts and pulling flowers out of our flower garden.

I only have a two car garage and due to our neighborhood restrictions, I have to park my company truck in the garage along with my wife's vehicle so my Ram sits in the driveway. I'm just waiting for something to happen to it! Were selling this Spring and building on a 5 Acre lot about 5 miles outside the town that we live in. Hope you get redemption.

Old 01-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Stillborn
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Daddywags

They caught the rat bastards, two blocks away last night. Two punk ricers driving a civic. I got a call 10 minutes ago from the police.

Do they think it was because you smoked 'em in a race? or just because they were out trashing people's cars?

Old 01-21-2006, 12:56 AM
silvernightmare
Veteran

Hope you get some repayment from those terds (via law enforced). I have a lot of young ignorant teens in my neighborhood as well.

Old 01-21-2006, 01:39 AM
rob[GL]
All Star

When I first bought my RAM, every morning I would wake up and find my sideview mirrors pushed all the way back against the doors, and my wiper blades bent straight out, and like... some ****ing hairspray or something sprayed all over my windshield... At least there's nothing worse done, nobody throwing rocks or smashing windows...

Old 01-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

From what the cop told me they were caught by another owner two blocks down. I guess they were chucking rocks at cars. I guess he got one of them with his 5 iron. Man I wish I would have seen it. I guess they are charging them with any car vandalism in a 5 mile radius.

Quick Reply: I'm pissed!!!