3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm pissed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Daddywags
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm pissed!!!

I haven't driven my truck since Friday afternoon and today the family just lounged around and watched movies. I have a 6 ft. privacy fence that surrounds my house and have a 10 ft. gate in the back. Well tonight I noticed that the gate was not latched properly and figured it was from all the high winds we have had today. But when I walked out to relatch my gate, I look down and see a big chunk of asphalt in my yard. I knew someone did something to one of our cars, since this has happened to my wife's car months ago. I walk out look at the truck, can't see anything since it is dark. So I turn my lights on and there is a huge gash in my windshield from where it hit. Why do people have to f*ck with other people's property. If my garage was big enough I'd put the truck in but I don't. Sorry for my rant, I'm just pissed.[:@]

Old 01-15-2006, 01:49 AM
whyte69
Veteran
Default RE: I'm pissed!!!

Man that sucks to hear. I've got a big crack in my windshield from someone throwing a sizeable rock at it when it was sitting on my driveway. I'm beginning to wish that I hadn't moved into a house on a main street. I've got more cars than I've got spots in my garage.

Was there any other damage than just the windshield? Did they break it to gain access?

There was a video I saw of some guys who had linked some webcam motion tracking software up to an airsoft gun and were having some fun with that. It was pretty accurate even at some decent distances. You could easily protect an area the size of a normal backyard or driveway.

Old 01-15-2006, 01:51 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, if it has to happen better glass than body panels.

Old 01-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

That's what I said. I can deal with a scratched windshield. I still haven't seen it in the daylight though (fingers crossed). I called the cops and they were cool and told me that the guy who has the nightshift in my area, loves to creep alleys. So hopefully he'll catch them, but I doubt it. Probably some jealous ricer that I smoked

Old 01-15-2006, 02:33 AM
prerunner
Captain

Sad to hear. Probably a couple kids that were bored. Unfortunatly..most kids have no concept of personal property..and won't have any until they get a job and start paying for there own crap.

Hopefully they catch them soon!!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 01:28 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Daddywags

That's what I said. I can deal with a scratched windshield. I still haven't seen it in the daylight though (fingers crossed). I called the cops and they were cool and told me that the guy who has the nightshift in my area, loves to creep alleys. So hopefully he'll catch them, but I doubt it. Probably some jealous ricer that I smoked
I hope they catch the f***et that did that! Someone tried to steal my taillights, last night. If I find who tried that, then their dead! [sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Old 01-15-2006, 06:24 PM
silvernightmare
Veteran

Sorry to hear about that dude. If it makes you feel any better, back on christmas day I walked out to my vehicle to go to my brothers party and I had found a bunch of white specs on the front of my 1 week old ram. I went to wipe them off and come to find out my new ram was covered in paint. As it turns out my company was painting their building white and had over sprayed all on the front of my ram. I had to battle it out with the painting company to get my ram fixed. And even to this day I am still finding little specs here and there of white paint. So I understand you anger. Hope you find out who or what happened.

Old 01-19-2006, 10:13 PM
mr wzrd

ORIGINAL: Daddywags

I haven't driven my truck since Friday afternoon and today the family just lounged around and watched movies. I have a 6 ft. privacy fence that surrounds my house and have a 10 ft. gate in the back. Well tonight I noticed that the gate was not latched properly and figured it was from all the high winds we have had today. But when I walked out to relatch my gate, I look down and see a big chunk of asphalt in my yard. I knew someone did something to one of our cars, since this has happened to my wife's car months ago. I walk out look at the truck, can't see anything since it is dark. So I turn my lights on and there is a huge gash in my windshield from where it hit. Why do people have to f*ck with other people's property. If my garage was big enough I'd put the truck in but I don't. Sorry for my rant, I'm just pissed.[:@]
hi there so sorry to hear this happen to you people are so mean i had a bed liner stolen right out of my truck one year in the yard

Old 01-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: mr wzrd
hi there so sorry to hear this happen to you people are so mean i had a bed liner stolen right out of my truck one year in the yard
Now that's just wrong. I figured it was these two kids that live two doors down from me or their parents. They are absolutely the worst neighbors I have ever had and they think they own the street.

When we moved in all our yards are connected and these kids would run through everyone's yard and did what they want. I just didn't want the kids to get hurt because I have a retaining wall that is about a 2 foot drop and in this day and age the parents would probably would sue me so we told them to not play in our yard. So then we were labeled the mean people. Then they were hitting wiffle golf ***** through everyone's yard and I am extremely **** when it comes to my grass and landscaping. I water, fertilize and take pride in it and what do they do, the start taking huge divots of grass out of my front yard. I let it go, then I see them across the street hitting the ***** off of my neighbor's house. I yelled at them and they replied that, "it was just a wiffle ball" and I said, "I don't care, it is not your house." Then their mom comes off their porch and tells me that "I don't have to be rude." I laughed and said "you let your kids hit golf ***** off of other people's house and I am the one that is rude." Then their neighbor has had this p.os. Ford truck that has not run in a year sitting in his back yard along with some Toyota that has sat along our alley since I have lived there (5 years) and they were a real eyesore. I don't have to look at it, because I installed a 6ft. privacy fence around my back yard. But it still looked like crap, so I got sick of looking at it and called my buddy at the zoning board about it. He made him move the cars, but I guess where the a-hole neighbors live half of their driveway belongs to the guy with the p.o.s. cars. So he parks this truck in half their driveway and now they can't play basketball. Now stuff starts happening to my vehicles and nobody elses. If something else happens, I might have to retaliate

Old 01-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

They caught the rat bastards, two blocks away last night. Two punk ricers driving a civic. I got a call 10 minutes ago from the police.

Quick Reply: I'm pissed!!!