3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pics of rollover

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 02:16 AM
Black Beast
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics of rollover

I'm going to call state farm in the morning and tell them the truck and I had a disagreement. My wife pulled 18 k from here account to buy it for me so I don't want to ask for another 10k to fix it. I have a 68 e-type jaguar that could use a 10k paint job, or how about 40k for a college fund for the newborn. This is a good time to test out my ins. co. *****.

Old 02-21-2006, 03:20 AM
GotHemi?
Professional

Go for it, insurance is the only thing we buy and are afraid to use. Don't feel bad. Bet your glad you didn't have an Explorer or some other suv that just pancakes in a rollover.

Old 02-21-2006, 04:29 AM
cbrewer954
Professional

That truck held up great. I was expecting way more damage than that. I saw a Chevy Avalanche after it rolled, the roof was the same height as the dash. I won't ever own one of those, not to mention they're ugly as sin.
Good thing you're o.k. I have two girls, 3 and 1 and it scares me to death to have an accident with them in the truck with me. But I do think we'll be fairly safe after seeing your pics.

Good luck

Quick Reply: Pics of rollover