3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Keyless entry FOB

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Steve85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keyless entry FOB

Hey guys,

I lost my keys to my '04 Dodge Ram today, but luckily I have plenty of spares! Im actually afraid that someone might have lifted my keys and it wasnt an accident because Im usually really careful. Im a student at UTSA so Im going to the same parking lot every day, Im afraid that if someone does have my keys they could just walk around pressing the panic button until my alarm went off and then steal my truck. Does anyone know how to disable all of the features of the little keyless entry remote (FOB(?)) without causing permanent damage? My Dad mentioned that theres probably a fuse that controls the radio transmitter, does anyone know anything about this? Id like to only temporarily disable the FOB until I either find my keys or find someway of setting a new signal.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Keyless entry FOB