3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

RE: Dealer BS Guys!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 02:22 AM
Sam!
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer BS Guys!!

Just thought I would say this since i hear alot of comments about the dealers repair department.

Doesn't anyone here have a mechanic they trust or have delt with for all you pre ram cars?? It's really not that different to work on a ram compared to other cars. I know we think they are Something Unique. But PLEASE (insert SLAP here) or have your partner give you a good slapping to awaken you from this ram spell.
JUST KIDDING guys, but really there are some good independent techs out there i know you have to look carefully for one since there are some really bad ones, but they can do all specially regular services troubleshoot electrical and the basic (non factory) problem repairs.
I'm Glad I used to be a tech, do my own repairs or know of good friends that can hook me up. and the only time i go to the Stealerships is for recalls and expensive dealer only parts. so i hope you guys look for a good tech and if you have one already help other here and pass the reference.
Ok I vented

Old 03-10-2006, 05:40 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer BS Guys!!

When I was in school I used an independant repair shop for all my work. They were curteous, fast, and above all, honest. I can't remember the name, but it was in Americus, GA. If my truck weren't under factory warranty and I couldn't do the repair myself, it always goes to an independant shop.

Quick Reply: RE: Dealer BS Guys!!