3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

PowerWire

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 11:48 AM
jeffjs
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PowerWire

Got it. You make and sell them. Do have some dyno results on an '05 QC 5.7?

Old 03-22-2006, 02:34 AM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: jeffjs

Got it. You make and sell them. Do have some dyno results on an '05 QC 5.7?
Honestly the only DYNO results we have are for the 4.7L... We have many HEMI owners who use it and several have done DYNO's with it installed. Most report back the same results we saw on our 4.7L session (8-10HP) but I have yet been able to get some DYNO numbers on the HEMI in person... I need to get a local HEMI up here so I can at least get some G-Tech PRo Comp readings. I just get so busy, either way our customers do the advertising for us and they say it works great. Most say it adds "PEP" to the throttle response. Either way, the fact that HEADERS tend to lean you out at WOT, the Power wire adds approximately 2% at WOT so this is a great mod for those who have headers or free flowing exhaust that has caused a WOT lean condition... the power wire can help richen the mixture up.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Old 03-22-2006, 06:47 AM
schawks73
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks AIR RAM, I ordered the #2 combo (CAI/scoop/PW) about a week ago so i should have it in within another week or so, ill have a buddy install it since all i know about autos it the ignition and the gas peddle, (still working on the whole "breaking" thing... i figure since i got my truck all i have to worry about is the accelerator, and if something gets in my way i can just remember what i drive and decide which i wanna do "DODGE it or RAM it"...i know its overused but i had to give it a try)

Thanks again
-David

PS WTF is this smiley doing... I was looking though them and i started CRACKING UP when i saw this... i guess its the little things that excite me... [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif] i guess it reminds me of my toothpick (15 yr old 5'10" 150lbs) of a brother always trying to start something with me (21 yr old 6'2" 275lbs)... then of course like all big brothers i pound the crap outa him till he cries for mommy, then i stop... and then like all little brothers, he tells me that i fight like a girl...[sm=badidea.gif] oh well, gotta wait till he gets bigger before i actually have to break a sweat beating on him... until then...[sm=rant.gif]

Quick Reply: PowerWire